CNM Position - Maternity leave cover in Nursing Home
- Date Listed25/03/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeContract
Our client provides compassionate care to residents in a relaxed nursing home in the Chapelizod area of Dublin. This home is a 30+ bed residence in a beautiful setting.
This facility requires a CNM for a 9 month contract beginning in May 2019. The role will involve working 37 hours per week, including on the floor with one day per week allocated for administrative duties.
The ideal candidate for this role will have be strong in both the clinical and management departments. Experience in a nursing home setting is an advantage but not a requirement.
The successful candidate will hold the following:
- Current and valid ABA Registration PIN
- Strong knowledge of HIQA and strong clinical/management skills
- Must be reliable, professional and organised
- Previous experience as a CNM or Senior Staff Nurse
- Garda vetting will need to be completed via Excel Recruitment
The salary for this role is dependent on experience and will be very competitive.
If you think this role is suitable for you, or if you'd like more information, please reply to this advert with your CV.