Evening And Weekend Healthcare Assistant (€12.00 - €15.00 Per Hour) + Travel Allowance
- Date Listed17/07/2021
Are you currently restricted to working evenings and weekends due to other commitments? Don't worry, we have suitable working hours for you! We have work available from 5pm weekdays and all times during the weekend.
Here at InisCare we have are here to listen to your needs and work together to reach your full potential. We have a culture in which our employees are empowered to make a daily difference in the lives of our Customers.
As a Healthcare Assistant with us, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Assisting with both personal and practical care tasks e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
- Providing a high standard of care in compliance with InisCare Policies
- Ensuring dignity, privacy and independence is maintained and respected at all times
To be considered for this position you will have;
- A kind and compassionate personality
- Relevant qualification i.e. QQI Level 5 two modules (preferred)
- Previous care experience (Preferred)
- A full EU driving licence and access to a car (preferred)
- Fluent English (Essential)
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
What we offer you;
- Hourly rates of €12.50 - €15.00 + Travel allowance
- Fortnightly pay
- Refer-a-Friend Program
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Fully sponsored QQI Level 5 & Level 6 courses
- Excellent career progression opportunities
InisCare provides community care and support for people with disabilities and older persons across North and South Dublin. The company was launched with an employee-focused culture as we believe that to deliver the highest standard of service to the people we care for, we must provide our team with the highest levels of training and support. We believe that by supporting our team of Care Assistants, they are best placed to provide the highest standard of care to our Customers. At InisCare, you will make a real difference to the lives of our Customers.