Field Care Supervisor
- Date Listed27/05/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
Become a Field Care Supervisor at Ireland's fastest growing home care company. At InisCare, we promote a culture of caring for our Care Assistants, as well as our customers. We believe that the best care is delivered from people who are properly supported and valued for the work they do. Join our team, make friends, support people in your community and develop your career in health care.
We are looking to continue to build on our great care team, and are now seeking a Field Care Supervisor to join our team to help our Health Care Assistants deliver the highest quality care to all of our clients.
As a Field Care Supervisor with InisCare, you will be community based, and responsible for managing all aspects of our customers care. This will include coordinating care, updating care plans, carrying out risk assessments, and ensuring we are delivering the highest quality person-centered care. The Candidate will also play a pivotal role in supporting our Health Care Assistants through supervision and support, competency reviews and support.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Previous paid home care experience
- On-call or supervisor experience is desirable but not essential
- Relevant Care Qualification i.e. Fetac/QQI Level 5 (Care Skills and Care of the Older Person)
- A full EU driving license and access to a car
- Highly reliable with excellent time keeping abilities
- Ability to work alone, use initiative and be mindful of health and safety at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good listening skills and sensitivity in giving emotional support
- Fluent English
- Willingness to undertake Garda vetting
- Willing to undergo medical if required
- Reliable, trustworthy and a team-player
- Having a genuine concern for others
- An ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and empathy
- Patience and a real passion for helping people