Full-Time Healthcare Assistant - €26K - €27K - North Dublin Area
- Date Listed25/09/2020
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Due to our expansion we are now recruiting a number of Care Assistants to work in a full-time basis in North Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within a growing company.
If you want to be a part of the team, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Camila on 086 065 1201 for arranging an interview.
As a Care Assistant with us, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
· Assisting with both personal and practical care tasks e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
· Ensure dignity, privacy and independence is always maintained and respected
· Provide a high standard of care in compliance with InisCare Policies
· Light household duties
To be considered for this position you will have;
· A kind and compassionate personality
· Relevant qualification i.e. QQI Level 5 two modules (preferred)
· Previous care experience (preferred)
· A full EU driving licence and access to a car (Essential)
· Fluent English
What we offer you;
· €26K - €27K per year (DOE)
· Mileage allowance - €1,200 per year
· Free manual handling and person moving and handling
· Free Induction
· Free Uniform and full PPE
· In-house, fully paid MAPA and Dementia Champion training
· Refer-a-Friend Program
· Fully sponsored QQI Level 5 courses
· Fully sponsored QQI Level 6 courses
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· 24/7 counselling service available
· Relaxation room
· A supportive team to help you be your best
· Bike and scooter-to-work scheme
InisCare provides community care and support for people with disabilities and older persons across Dublin. The company was launched in 2018 with an employee-focused culture as we believe that to deliver the highest standard of service to the people we care for, we must provide our team with the highest levels of training and support.
InisCare’s motto is Supporting Carers Supporting Customers – we believe that by supporting our team of Care Assistants, they are best placed to provide the highest standard of care to our customers. Working with InisCare, you will make a real difference to the lives of our Customers.
If you want to learn more about this opportunity, please contact Camila Ignacio on +353 (86) 065 1201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.