Health Care Assistant - North Dublin - Top Tier Pay Rate
- Date Listed13/11/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Join Ireland's fastest growing Home Care company. Based in North Dublin, here at InisCare we have taken considerable time to understand how to develop a supportive working environment to empower our care assistants to provide excellent care for our customers.
Our Promise to you:
- A minimum 5-10 hour contract depending on skills and availability
- A caring and supportive team to help you be your best
- Our office has a carer relaxation area to help you be your best
- We are a company that supports your career development with continual training provided
- We offer a counselling service free of charge to all our Health care assistant
- We will always pay a minimum of 5-hours p/week, which we want to review upwards
- Monday to Friday hourly rate of €12.50, Saturdays €13.50 and Sundays €14.50
- Implementing the customer care plan requirements
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the customer.
- Provide a high standard of care in compliance with InisCare Policies
- Previous paid home care experience.
- Relevant Care Qualification i.e. Fetac/QQI Level 5 (8 modules, major certificate or working towards this minimum of two modules Care Skills and Care of the Older Person)
- A full EU driving license access to a car and a willingness to travel for work
- Flexibility to work mornings, evenings and weekends
- Ability to work alone, use initiative and be mindful of health and safety at all times
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good listening skills and sensitivity in giving emotional support
- Fluent English
- Willingness to undertake Garda vetting
- Good general health, willing to undergo medical if required
- Essential qualities of a Care Assistant include having a genuine concern for others and having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience and a respect for confidentiality, always.