Health Care Assistant Ballymun And Surrounding Areas - €12.00 - €15.00 + Travel Allowance
- Date Listed20/11/2020
Are you a Care Assistant living in Ballymun and surrounding areas? InisCare has customers in North Dublin that need support from experienced or aspiring Care Assistants just like you!
At InisCare you will be able to bring your expertise and develop your career even further within a supportive team.
We are looking for Care Assistants to help our customers to continue living independently at home. To join our team in North Dublin and support people in your community, click on the apply button or share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for further discussion about the role please call on 086 065 1201.
As a Care Assistant with us, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to
· Assisting with both personal and practical care tasks e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
· Ensure dignity, privacy and independence is always maintained and respected
· Provide a high standard of care in compliance with InisCare Policies
· Light household duties
To be considered for this position you will have
· A kind and compassionate personality
· Relevant qualification i.e. QQI Level 5 two modules (preferred)
· Social Work qualification or strong experience within social work
· Previous care experience (preferred)
· Fluent English
What we offer you
· Hourly rates of €12.00 - €15.00 + travel allowance
· Salary increase after 6 months
· Free manual handling & person moving training and induction
· Free Uniform and PPE
· In-house, fully paid MAPA and Dementia Champion training
· Refer-a-Friend Program
· Fully sponsored QQI Level 5 courses
· Fully sponsored QQI Level 6 courses
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· 24/7 counselling service available
· Relaxation room
· A supportive team to help you be your best
· Monthly team get-togethers
· Bike and scooter-to-work scheme
InisCare provides community care and support for people with disabilities and older persons across Dublin. The company was launched in 2018 with an employee-focused culture as we believe that to deliver the highest standard of service to the people we care for, we must provide our team with the highest levels of training and support.
InisCare’ s motto is Supporting Carers Supporting Customers – we believe that by supporting our team of Care Assistants, they are best placed to provide the highest standard of care to our customers. Working with InisCare, you will make a real difference to the lives of our customers.
Please note: We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies or consultancies.