Healthcare Assistant - €12.50 - €15.00 + Travel Allowance – Finglas, Cabra & Blanchardstown
- Date Listed17/07/2021
We are currently seeking to recruit Healthcare Assistants to support our Customers with daily routines to allow them to continue living independently at home. We are looking for energetic, caring, and reliable Healthcare Assistants to join our team in Finglas, Cabra & Blanchardstown. We offer guaranteed hour contracts as well as flexible working options.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to meet our hiring team. We look forward to starting your hiring process!
As a Healthcare Assistant with us, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Assisting with both personal and practical care tasks e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
- Providing a high standard of care in compliance with InisCare Policies
- Ensuring dignity, privacy and independence is maintained and respected at all times
To be considered for this position you will have;
- A kind and compassionate personality
- Relevant qualification i.e. QQI Level 5 two modules (preferred)
- Previous care experience (Preferred)
- A full EU driving licence and access to a car (preferred)
- Fluent English (Essential)
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
What we offer you;
- Hourly rates of €12.50 - €15.00 + Travel allowance
- Fortnightly pay
- Refer-a-Friend Program
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Fully sponsored QQI Level 5 & Level 6 courses
- Excellent career progression opportunities
InisCare provides community care and support for people with disabilities and older persons across North and South Dublin. The company was launched with an employee-focused culture as we believe that to deliver the highest standard of service to the people we care for, we must provide our team with the highest levels of training and support. We believe that by supporting our team of Care Assistants, they are best placed to provide the highest standard of care to our Customers. At InisCare, you will make a real difference to the lives of our Customers.