HealthCare Assistant Dublin 14 (Evenings & Weekends €12 - €15 Per Hour)
- Date Listed17/09/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Iniscare are looking for Healthcare assistant to join our team and help us provide care to homes in both North and South Dublin. What we would like to see in you is a passion for care and a warm personality when providing care to clients. A Healthcare assistant will need to create a warm energy while providing care. We provide training and shadowing for all HealthCare assistants to assure they are providing the best possible care.
If you are interested in become a Healthcare assistant and providing home care to many home across both North and South Dublin. Please do not hesitate to contact at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look at getting you started as a healthcare assistant with us. This position is based in South Dublin and the Dublin 14 area.
Key Responsibilities with us as a Healthcare assistant in InisCare will include but not be limited to;
· Accommodating our clients with our high standard of care, Making sure a calming and caring attitude is always provided when in homes.
· Protecting clients Privacy when providing care and to make them feel secure when care is being provided for them in many homes around Dublin.
· The duty of a healthcare assistant is to provide all homes with a care support. This can include emotional, Physical and social care. This can include preforming duties including Washing, Cleaning and Food preparation.
To be considered as a Healthcare assistant with us you will need to have ;
· To be a kind and compassionate individual while providing care.
· Personal or professional experience as a Healthcare assistant (Not essential)
· A full EU driving licence and access to a car (Essential)
· Fluent English (Essential)
· Eligibility to work in Ireland
What we can offer you as a Healthcare assistant
· Hourly rates of €12.00 - €15.00 + Travel allowance
· Fortnightly pay
· Refer-a-Friend Program
· Bike-to-work scheme
· Fully sponsored QQI Level 5 & Level 6 courses – Care skills and Care for older persons
· Excellent career progression opportunities
InisCare provides community care and support for people with disabilities and older persons across North and South Dublin. The company was launched with an employee-focused culture as we believe that to deliver the highest standard of service to the people we care for, we must provide our HealthCare Assistants with the highest levels of training and support. We believe that by supporting our team of HealthCare Assistants, they are best placed to provide the highest standard of care to our Customers. At InisCare, you will make a real difference to the lives of our Customers.
Please Note: We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies or consultancies.