Healthcare Assistant Job
- Date Listed18/01/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We in Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting motivated, enthusiastic Healthcare Assistants for a brand-new facility in North Co. Dublin.
We are looking to recruit Healthcare Assistants of all levels who to work in Ireland's newest private hospital facility. These permanent full-time positions will be based in Dublin 9 and will involve caring for both acute and long-term patients. We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants of all levels and have jobs open to candidates with any degree of experience. Video interviews are taking place this week and successful candidates will be part of the opening time of Ireland's most innovative and high spec residential facilities
What's on offer? Competitive rate of pay on a progressive scale, flexible working, meals on duty, a warm, supportive, and professional working environment.
you need to be considered for this Healthcare
- A minimum of 2 QQI Level 5 Healthcare Modules to include Care of Older Persons
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a large team in a fast-paced environment
Responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant job include:
- Assisting with mobility, light exercises, and physio
- Prompting medication and assisting the nursing team
- Caring for the needs of an agreed caseload of patients
- Working as part of a team of Health Care Assistants, under the direction of the Nursing team
- Providing quality person-centred care to meet the needs of residents
- Providing high standard services as specified in agreed care plans and to contribute to the continual review of resident’s needs
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply with your current CV to the link provided.