Healthcare Assistant jobs
- Date Listed22/01/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeTemporary
Great opportunity for Healthcare Assistants! If you are currently working in Healthcare and not getting enough hours, Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting qualified Healthcare Assistants for full and part time jobs across Dublin. We offer competitive rates, temporary jobs, day and night/full and part time shifts throughout the week. With Excel Recruitment, you will pick and choose your own shifts, work around your own roster and availability, as much or as little as you wish.
Requirements for these Healthcare Assistant Jobs:
- Must have at least 2 modules of FETAC/QQI level 5
- Fluent level of English both written and oral
- Must have Hand Hygiene/Infection Control certificate
- Must have received all Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Must have Safeguarding/Elder Abuse certificate
- Must have Patient Manual Handling certificate
- Must be able to provide 2 written references
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards
Responsibilities of these Healthcare Assistant Jobs:
- Assist in delivering a high standard of holistic care to residents, whilst promoting their equality and dignity at all times
- Carry out assigned and delegated tasks involving direct care and activities under the direction and supervision of the Care Manager
- Act as the named Healthcare Assistant for specific residents as allocated by the Care Manager
- Respect the privacy and dignity of all residents and promote their independence.
If you have the desired experience and Healthcare skills and would like to apply for this Healthcare Assistant Job please attach a CV to Gisella.