HealthCare Assistants, South Dublin €13 - €17 PH (Driving Required
- Date Listed10/07/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypePart-Time
If you are caring and reliable Care Assistant then we would love to hear from you.
We are a Premium Home Care Business throughout South Dublin with Clients currently available.
What We offer:
- Hourly rate of €13-€17 per hour.
- Flexibility within your working schedule.
- 24-hour support from office and on-call team.
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 – Care of the Older Person & Care Skills.
- Alternative Clinical Qualifications accepted.
- Additional modules and qualifications would be beneficial.
- Car Required.
- Ability to work independently or part of a team.
- Having an empathetic and caring nature.
Duties (vary per client):
- Personal Care (washing & dressing).
- Food preparation and feeding.
- Assistance with mobility.
- Medication prompting.
- Carrying out domestic duties (e.g. Light housework, laundry, shopping, etc).
If you would like to work in a rewarding role and make a difference to the lives of others, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: €13.00 to €17.00 /hour