Home Care Assistant
Date Listed 09/10/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
About Us Crumlin Home Care Service CLG. is committed to providing care in the home to assist people to live independently at home and in their own community. We understand the importance to people to remain at home within their own community.
We provide a wide range of tailor made care services to match individual needs and improve the quality of life for the elderly and the disabled in the community. We take our caring personally and are fully dedicated to achieving the highest level of customer home care.
Our Mission The mission of Crumlin Home Care Service CLG., a community not-for-profit Social Enterprise, is to enable older people and families under stress to live safe, happy, and independent lives in their own homes.
Our Vision Our vision is of a sustainable community supporting older people and families under stress as they live safe, happy, and independent lives in their own homes.
- Over 40 years experience providing personalised care services
- Established reputation as a premier home care provider
- Trained, qualified, experienced & trustworthy carers
- Fully supervised carers, on duty out of hours and at weekends
- Wide range of customised services from 30 minutes to 24 hours
- We deliver reliable, safe, affordable and high quality care
- We work closely with you
We care for our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve as if they were members of our own family. In our home care business it makes the most sense to choose an organisation with your loved one in its heart, and not in its bottom line.
Position - Home Carer
We are looking for caring and compassionate Home Carers to join our friendly team. We are very proud of our excellent reputation of enhancing lives in our community. The Home Carer assists clients with personal care, meal preparation, companionship and general household duties.
- OPTIONAL SHIFTS & WEEKEND HOURS AVAILABLE
- SHIFT 1 - 8/9am to 1pm & 5pm to 9pm & 1 weekend in 4
- SHIFT 2 – 5pm to 9pm and 2 weekends in 4
- SHIFT 3 – Weekends only 2/3 weekends in 4
- EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE RATES OF PAY
- FULL INDUCTION TRAINING
- Harold’s Cross
Qualifications: Full driver’s licence is an advantage. One year’s paid experience in the last 3 years in a similar role or Fetac Level 5 - 2 Modules (Care Skills and Care of the Older Person).
If you are interested in this job, we would love to talk to you.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Care Skills & Care of the Elderly?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Full drivers Licence and access to a Car?