On-Call Coordinator (CAREGiver)
Date Listed 03/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
CAREGiver On Call Coordinator
Title: On Call Coordinator
For 10 Years, Home Instead Senior Care, Swords have delivered client focused quality care in North Dublin. Our mission is to be Ireland's preferred source of care to the elderly community, in their homes, enabling seniors to remain in their homes for longer with dignity, comfort and independence.
Due to the continued growth we are seeking to recruit a CAREGiver On Call Coordinator for North County Dublin.
The purpose of the role is to support our CAREGivers in the provision of care to our clients, by acting as an emergency point of contact for them, on a rotational basis. In order to meet the continued business growth part of the role, this may involve working in the office from time to time, in support of the scheduling team. The position will be a permanent part-time position.
We are looking for outgoing dependable individuals that would enjoy working with senior members of their community with the ambition to enhancing their day to day quality of life.
All applicants please note this role requires that you have A Full QQI Health Care award and must include Care of the Older Person and Care Skills. The role is structured on a week-on, week-off basis.
Travelling expenses will be covered.
Do you have a passion for working with people?
Is your desire to make a difference in someone’s life?
Are you looking for a flexible work schedule?
Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills?
Do you have CAREGiving experience but are looking for something more?
If you have answered YES to these questions, then Home Instead Senior Care Swords is looking for you.
The On Call Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of on call duties while working as part of our team to provide the highest quality car service to clients. This position requires an individual that is dependable, patient, understanding, caring, with a positive outlook. The role requires an individual with strong attention need to detail with the ability to work independently and when necessary provide support to our team of CAREGivers.
Due to the nature of this position, applicants must be in a position to travel within Dublin 9, 11, 17 and North County Dublin, you must have your own transport.
The primary job responsibilities of the On Call Coordinator will include, but not limited to:
• Work CAREGiving shifts weekly
• Take responsibility for On Call phone line for evening, weekend, & holiday coverage
• Fill all client shifts, as needed, while On Call,
• Monitor and accurately log CAREGiver activity and follow up as necessary
• Assist the office complete care provision until a replacement CAREGiver is recruited
• Call into the office for morning briefings regarding any On Call activity if necessary
• Demonstrate open and effective communication with CAREGivers, Clients, Client Representatives, Office Staff & Company Owners
• Perform Care Consultations and CAREGiver Introductions as needed
Our staff love to work at Home Instead Senior Care Swords and here’s why:
• Positively Impact the Lives of Seniors and Their Families
• Flexible Scheduling
• Work Close to Home
• Encouraging, Fun & Professional Support from the Office Team
• Mileage Reimbursement & Travel Time Available
• Employee Recognition Program
• Ongoing Training & Continued Education
If you would like to work with a team that make a difference on a daily basis and meet the selection criteria then send your CV to email@example.com