PERSON IN CHARGE - INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY
Date Listed 14/08/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
If you are a Clinical Nurse Manager that's looking for the next step or if you have a Social Care Degree and demonstrable management experience then this may be the job for you. Our client is looking for a Person -in- Charge to lead their team in providing care for Adults and Children with Intellectual Disabilities. If that sounds like you, please read on.
Job Title: Person-in-Charge
Location: West/South Dublin
Salary: €44,288 to €52,191
Facility: Voluntary Organisation / Intellectual Disability
- Subsidised Canteen,
- Public Service Pension,
- Reduced fee staff membership in Sports Centre
- A pleasant and friendly working environment
- Competitive Salary
- Car Parking Onsite
- The successful candidate will be fully Registered with the Board of Nursing Midwives OR have a Social Care (Honours) Degree.
- 3 years post qualification experience with at least 1 year working in the area of Intellectual Disabilities
- 3 years management experience within a healthcare setting
- Good knowledge of the HIQA Standards and Health Act 2008 - 2013 Regulations
- Full and clean driving license
This is a fantastic job opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply sent an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with GM15901 in the Subject line or call Clare on 01 905-933 for more information about this role.