Rapid Responder Role (CAREGiver)
Date Listed 03/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
CAREGiver Rapid Responder
Title: CAREGiver Rapid Responder x2 Dublin 9, 17 and North County Dublin
For 10 Years, Home Instead Senior Care Swords, have delivered client focused quality care in Dublin 9, 17 and North County Dublin. Our mission is to be Ireland's preferred source of care to the elderly community, in their homes, enabling seniors to remain in their homes for longer with dignity, comfort and independence.
Due to the continued growth we are seeking to recruit 2 CAREGiver Rapid Responder’s for Dublin 9 &17 and North County Dublin.
The purpose of the role is to fill care visits at short notice and will require flexibility as your schedule will be different from week to week. In order to meet the continued business growth part of the role will involve from time to time working in the office supporting the scheduling team. The position will be a contracted position for 30 hours a week.
We are looking for outgoing dependable individuals that would enjoy working with senior members of their community with the ambition of enhancing their day to day quality of life.
Overall Purpose of the position:
To provide support, sometimes at short notice to ensure our clients receive the care provision they require.
Company Car and Fuel Card will be provided.
Applicants for this position should have:
• A Full QQI Health Care award and must include Care of the Older Person and Care Skills
• Have a caring nature
• A full Clean Driving License is essential for this role along with 5 + years driving experience / no claims bonus
• Have a flexible attitude to work
• Must be available every second weekend
• 3 + years’ experience in Care Provision
Hours will be Monday – Friday
Position 1 = 8 am 2 pm Monday to Friday and 1 weekend day
Position 2 = 3 pm – 9 pm Monday to Friday and 1 weekend day
Role 1 and Role 2 will alternate Saturday’s and Sunday’s
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide a responsive flexible service to ensure care provision to clients and deliver person centred care.
• As a Rapid Responder you will be required at short notice to provide care to clients in the event of staff illness or absence.
• As a Rapid Responder you must maintain regular contact with the Care Management team when on duty to ensure a prompt response in responding to daily events.
• As a Rapid Responder you will support our team of CAREGivers in daily care delivery as required.
• Assist with providing quality person centred care to meet the needs of our clients in order for them to continue living independently with privacy and dignity.
• Ensure care is provide to a high standard as specified in agreed care plans and to contribute to the continual review of our client’s needs.
If you would like to work with a team that make a difference on a daily basis and meet the selection criteria then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org