SENIOR CARE ASSISTANTS - DUBLIN NORTH, SOUTH AND WEST
- Date Listed28/01/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Connected health is a leading, well established home care provider providing care throughout Ireland Due to our continued growth we are delighted to offer Senior Care Assistants roles in Dublin North, South and West areas. This is an exciting role opportunity for someone who is proactive and dynamic with the ability to work within a professional team committed to delivering the best home care in Ireland. The candidate will be part of a highly effective team, will support and develop the care team to ensure the service provided is quality and to a high standard. Our work involves assisting cients to live as independently in their own homes.
- Full time Hours - Agreed 37.5 Hours guaranteed per week
- €26,000 per annum
- 24/7 Office Support
- Opportunity for further career advancement within Connect Health
- Full QQI Level 5 Major in Health Care or working towards (must have completed Care Skills and Care Of the Older Person)
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent inverpersonal skills and have an emphatic approach to people.
- Car driver with full clean driving licence.
- Be flexible, morning , afternoons and evenings hours and alternative weekends.