Senior Carers Required - North and South Dublin
- Date Listed27/10/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Connected Health is a leading well established home care provider providing care throughout Ireland. Due to our continued growth we are delighted to offer Senior Care Assistant roles in the North and South Dublin Areas. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is proactive and dynamic with the ability to work within a professional team committed to delivering the best home care in Ireland. The Candidate will be part of a highly effective team to ensure the service provided is quality and to a high standard and have strong organisational skills.
- Full Time Hours - 40 hours Guaranteed per week
- €26,000.00 per annum
- €2400 annual fuel allowance
- 20 days paid holidays per annum (pro rata)
- 24/7 Office support at all times
- Opportunity for further career advancement within Connected Health
- Bi-monthly payments
- Full QQI in Healthcare (minimum 2 modules Care Skills and Care of the Older Person) or working towards.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, and have an empathic approach to people
- Be highly organised, and have excellent time management skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence and Access to Car
- Be fully flexible -rolling rota to include every second weekend.