Staff Nurse - Community Services
Date Listed 14/08/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
If you are a RNID or a RGN or RPN with experience working in the area of Intellectual Disabilities and enjoy working in a wide and varied environment, this may be the job for you. My client is looking for Staff Nurses to provide a range of community based services for people with Intellectual Disabilities. If this sounds like you or if you'd like to know more, please read further.
Job Title: Staff Nurse - Community Services
Location: West/South Dublin
Facility: Intellectual Disability Service
- Subsidised Canteen,
- Public Service Pension,
- Reduced fee staff membership in Sports Centre
- A pleasant and friendly working environment
- Competitive Salary
- The successful candidate will be fully Registered with the Board of Nursing Midwives
- 1 years experience in the area of Intellectual Disabilities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of the HIQA Standards and Health Act 2008 - 2013 Regulations
This is a fantastic job opportunity for the right candidate.
To apply sent an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with CA GM15903 in the Subject line or call Clare on 01 905-933 for more information about this role or to request a Job Description.