- Date Listed14/01/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are currently seeking skilled Staff Nurses to join our Nursing Team who will contribute to delivering the high standards of care to our residents.
Must have the following requirements:
- Registered NMBI pin
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- 2+ Years’ experience as a Nurse
- Ensure implementation of care plans for each patient in a timely manner and feedback any changes in the health of the patients under your care
- Collaborate with the Clinical Nurse Manager in preparing and implementing care plans and maintain own assigned care plans diligently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors
- Adhere to evidence-based practice, using a care planning approach to nursing care
- Participate in the development and implementation of the quality and safety management system
- Practice Nursing according to the professional code at our clinic and the policies
- Participate as a team member of the multi-disciplinary care team in all aspects in the delivery of care.
- Lead the team on shift to ensure effective delivery of the highest standards of care. This may as required require giving staff feedback and guidance.
- Attend training courses both in-house and at other locations to meet and enhance the service being provided
- Key nursing responsibilities include: Administration of medication, Wound care, referral to GP where required, maintaining relevant documentation.
- Link and support the activities of the Health Care Assistants, Housekeeping, activities and maintenance personnel.
- Attend mandatory training that is scheduled for you and ensure your training is fully in compliance at all times.
- Undertake such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Clinical Nurse Manager/ Director of Nursing.
- Comply with the employee responsibilities as set out in the Safety Statement. Take reasonable care of your own health and safety, and that of others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
- All staff are required to establish and maintain relationships with residents that are based on respect and equality and promote their independence.
PLEASE NOTE A DECISION LETTER IS NOT A CURRENT REGISTRATION WITH THE NMBI. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE RECENT NURSING EXPERIENCE IN IRELAND.