You might be interested in these similar ads
CareGivers wanted for shifts in the Dublin 1,3,5,7 and 13 areas. Our company, Home Instead Senior Care Fairview has been operating since 2006, to provide care to the elders in our community and to provide work for caring individuals who want to make a difference in people's lives. We live by our motto which is "To us, it’s personal". Home Instead Senior Care is a non-medical care provider as ...
Home Carer VacancyAbout UsCrumlin Home Care Service CLG. is committed to providing care in the home to assist people to live independently at home and in their own community. We understand the importance to people to remain at home within their own community.We provide a wide range of tailor made care services to match individual needs and improve the quality of life for the elderly and the disabl ...
The Care Team are expanding their management structure due to the HSE contract win. The role is community based in Dublin and requires a highly organised, flexible self-starter with excellent time management skills and good initiative. This is a hands-on management role based in the community. The successful applicant will be capable of managing all care aspects of day to day operations, be ...
Would you like to work for a company that appreciates their carers? Our company, Home Instead Senior Care Leopardstown, was founded out of a personal passion to help older adults and their families cope with the challenges of aging in today’s world. We are committed to providing personable, dependable care in our communities. We are united in our goal: to enhance the lives of seniors and ...
****Seeking Healthcare Assistants for work with male clients****About Castle HomecareCastle Homecare are a committed team of care management professionals, including carers of the highest calibre. We provide professional, tailored, highly personable home care services to our clients. We are dedicated to our clients and to our carers who assist them. We are fully committed to recruiting the best ca ...
PROFILE A hard working woman, self- motivated and confident with skills and experiences and working with elderly people affected by Dementia, Alzheimer Stroke and learning disability in nursing homes, home care and Hospitals. I am available to start work immediately. EDUCATION Studying On degree program for Health and Social Care [central college dublin] IGCSE (International general cert ...
HOME CARE ASSISTANT/CARER Home Care Provider of the year 2017 €12 per hour €8 per 30 minute visit €10 per 30 minutes visit on Sundays and Bank Holidays Work somewhere great and make a difference With an ageing population, the need to care for older people is an important part of every community. As a Home Care Assistant with us, you can expect a demanding but rewarding career, and, with both pa ...
UK Care Openings London and UK
Date Listed 01/09/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Live In Care Positions UK
Portsmouth , London , Reading , Bristol , Bath , Cardiff , Cambridge , Oxford
The role will involve:
- Providing personal care and support to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
- Healthcare, including assisting the service user to take medication as appropriate
- Providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping and preparing and cooking meals
- Accompanying individuals in social activities and assist in developing and maintaining the social interests of the individual
- Providing specialised care for clients with more complex needs if required
The successful candidate will have:
- 1 year previous care experience is essential. desirable Live In
- Social care, Health Care, Childcare, Food Safety certifications or similar
- Must be able to live with our clients on an organised rota, as agreed by the Live in Manager and be willing to provide 24 hours care
- Good level of cooking skills and preferably traditional British meals
- Willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
Please do forward your latest CV in private