Weekend Health Care Assistant/Rapid Responder – €320/Weekend - North Dublin
- Date Listed20/11/2020
Here at InisCare we have taken considerable time to understand how to develop a supportive working environment to empower our care assistants to provide excellent care for our customers.
InisCare is seeking to recruit a Rapid Responder to cover the calls over the weekends in North Dublin when needed.
If you are a qualified and experienced Care Assistant, please contact Camila on firstname.lastname@example.org for arranging an interview.
As a Care Assistant with us, your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to
· Assisting with both personal and practical care tasks e.g. dressing, washing, light household work, meal preparation
· Ensure dignity, privacy and independence is always maintained and respected
· Provide a high standard of care in compliance with InisCare Policies
· Light household duties
To be considered for this position you will have
· A kind and compassionate personality
· Relevant qualification i.e. QQI Level 5 two modules
· Social Work qualification or strong experience within social work
· Previous care experience
· Fluent English
· A full EU driving licence and access to a car (Essential)
What we offer you
· €320/Weekend + millage
· Free manual handling & person moving training and induction
· Free Uniform and PPE
· In-house, fully paid MAPA and Dementia Champion training
· Refer-a-Friend Program
· Fully sponsored QQI Level 5 courses
· Fully sponsored QQI Level 6 courses
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· 24/7 counselling service available
· Relaxation room
· A supportive team to help you be your best
· Monthly team get-togethers
· Bike and scooter-to-work scheme
InisCare provides community care and support for people with disabilities and older persons across Dublin. The company was launched in 2018 with an employee-focused culture as we believe that to deliver the highest standard of service to the people we care for, we must provide our team with the highest levels of training and support.
InisCare’ s motto is Supporting Carers Supporting Customers – we believe that by supporting our team of Care Assistants, they are best placed to provide the highest standard of care to our customers. Working with InisCare, you will make a real difference to the lives of our customers.
Please note: We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies or consultancies.