- Date Listed14/01/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
Care at Home Services are recruiting in the Straffan and Clane area
We are looking for qualified, experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our team with Guaranteed 20 hour contract for care staff who are available Monday to Sunday with alternate weekends and Bank Holidays. Must be flexible and reliable
Job Summary: We are recruiting for Home Care Assistance to visit clients in their home’s completing task’s based on the clients care needs. The required duties are Personal care, Medication prompting, light meal prep, Continence care, light housework.
Required education, skills and qualification:
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- A minimum FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support qualification / Pre-nursing Studies. 2 Modules complete minimum start).
- At least 3 months recent experience in a Care Setting as a Healthcare Assistant.
- Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Must have own transport
- Must be flexible
- Regular Hours/Rosters
When you join our team you can expect:
- Guaranteed 20 Hour contract for Staff available for work 3-5 days over Monday to Friday with alternate weekends and Bank Holidays
- Competitive hourly rates
- Garda vetting
- A chance to gain experience in a well-respected Established Service
- Full support from a friendly and understanding Care Management team, with clinical support from our Nurse Manager.
- full induction / Patient Moving and Handling training.
- Access to pension scheme