- Date Listed19/09/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeContract
Excellent rates offered to excellent carers! Rate for Monday – Saturday, Sunday hourly rate €14.25 . Double time Bank Holidays
We need Part time/full time Carers for an immediate start in the Blessington available for Mornings and evenings and alternate weekends
We are looking for qualified, experienced Healthcare Assistants to join our team, our company has 15 years Home experience in Kildare and West Wicklow and we are in growth mode in County Laois.
If you are available Monday to Sunday with alternate weekends and Bank Holidays. Must be flexible and reliable, then please call us today!
Job Summary: We are recruiting for Home Care Assistance to visit clients in their home’s completing task’s based on the clients care needs. The required duties are Personal care, Medication prompting, light meal prep, Continence care, light housework.
Required education, skills and qualification:
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- A minimum FETAC Level 5 Healthcare Support qualification / Pre-nursing Studies. 2 Modules complete minimum start).
- At least 3 months recent experience in a Care Setting as a Healthcare Assistant.
- Must have (or be willing to complete) training as required.
- Have fluent written & spoken English.
- Must have eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Must have own transport
- Must be flexible
- Regular Hours/Rosters
When you join our team you can expect:
- Banded working hours/ managed carer rosters.
- Competitive hourly rates / 2 days off per week, alternate weekends offered.
- Garda vetting
- A chance to gain experience in a well-respected Established Service
- Full support from a friendly and understanding Care Management team, with clinical support from our Nurse Managers.
- full induction / Patient Moving and Handling training.
- Access to pension scheme
- Christmas party, excellent spot prizes and vouchers for appreciation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent