Home Care Assistant
Date Listed 16/03/2018
Job Type Contract
Care at Home is a provider of premium Home Care services and is fully owned and managed by Nurses. We are currently recruiting part time or full time home care assistants for Leixlip in the area of Kildare for alternate weekends and Mornings/Evening hours. On a set roster week 1 and week 2.
The quality of our service depends on the quality of our carers so the successful candidate must really enjoy working with clients to provide a range of services such as companionship, personal support, meal preparation and mobility assistance.
In return we will provide you with:
- Competitive salary, full induction training and Garda vetting.
- We listen to your preferences and create schedules that fit your life.
- Full time support from a friendly and respectful care manager with back up from our Nurse Management Team who are there to help and support you.
- Free ongoing training and development which we make enjoyable for all.
- Paid holidays.
Please contact us if you:
- Are a Cheerful, Caring, Positive and Dependable Individual
- Have Experience in providing care in the home
- Have relevant QQI approved award at Level 5 or equivalent qualification in Healthcare(Minimum 2 modals)
- Have Garda Clearance or will pass Garda Clearance
- Have suitable character references
- Have Fluent English Care at home
Care At home offer Alternate weekends And Excellent Rates and Sunday rates. If you are interested in becoming a member of the team at care at home please call us on 045876052