You might be interested in these similar ads
Social Care Facilitator required for Ashley Lodge Private Nursing Home, Tully East, Kildare Town, Co. Kildare. 3 days per week / Full-time position. To work as a team member providing a high quality of care to all residents within the nursing home, meeting their physical, psychological, religious and social needs. To liaise positively and with the resident’s best interests with all me ...
Job Title: Health Care AssistantJob Details: Our Client’s Nursing Home, which is based in Maynooth Co Kildare, are currently looking to recruit Health Care Assistants to join their multi-disciplinary team.Role & Responsibilities: You will:Provide person-centred care for elderly residents in accordance with individual Care PlansCarry out assigned and delegated tasks involving direct care and activi ...
C.A.H.S are currently recruiting for Part time Care staff MaynoothWe offer block hours with excellent rates in the locality of your choice ! minimizing travel time /costs.Care at Home is a Nurse led Service, We are currently recruiting full / part time home carers in Kildare & West Wicklow.We need Cheerful, Caring, Positive and importantly reliable individual carers to join our team.The quality of ...
We are currently recruiting for a number of Health Care Assistant positions on behalf of our client. This well established nursing home, based in Co.Kildare , is seeking to grow their team.Successful candidate must be:- Honest- Caring- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- Ability to work on own initiative- Team PlayerRequirements:- Fetac/ QQI level 5 Relevant Qualification- Previous E ...
Hi i am a fully qualified heath care assistant .. all 8 modules completed in community care. Looking to work with clients in there own home and to assist them in carry out their activities of daily living. I am available from monday to friday. References available. Based in kildare town, Full Irish driving license also. Many thanks Karina.
Live in home help required for 2 elderly people to support them in remaining at home. It may be possible that 2 people share the role if they are also taking turns working outside the home. It will be a requirement to always be there overnight and most of the day. Free accommodation, bills and food will be provided in lieu of care provided with reasonable additional payment. Care will be needed o ...
The Irish Wheelchair Association are seeking applications from qualified Homecare Assistants in the County Kildare area.Areas include: Celbridge and MaynoothWhat we offer:Starting rate €12.29 per hour with yearly incrementsGuaranteed 20 hours contract availablePremium payments for unsociable hoursInter-client mileageOpportunities for advancement through training and internal promotionSick Pay sche ...
Staff Nurses X 2
Date Listed 20/07/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Our Client , a well established residential nursing home in County Kildare is looking for 2 Full Time Staff Nurses.
Successful candidate must have fluent English and must:
- Must be a registered nurse with NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland )
- Must show willingness to take part in training and advance professional knowledge
- Must have an ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of current HIQA standards required.
- Experience and a Qualification in Elderly Care nursing desirable
- Ensure a high standard of Resident focussed Nursing care according to policies available
- Delegate duties to Care Assistants as required and assist and supervise in their delivery of care to the residents
- Assist residents in their daily activities and activities of daily living, as in plan of care
- Prepare and update patient specific care plans for residents,Involve the resident and their family in plan of care
- Assess, plan, implement & evaluate nursing care
- Communicate with relatives/family members as required
- Document care provided and any incidents that occur
Excellent salary (above average) and benefits