Care Assistants - Laois
- Date Listed08/02/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Due to expansion we are now recruiting across Laois! Learn about our Competitive rates of pay and quarterly bonus scheme!
Over the past 24 Years Homecare has become one of the leading private community health & social care providers in Ireland. Quality, Innovation & Investment in our people are at the core of the business.
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a difference to their lives, then Care Assistant is the job that you have been looking for. As a Carer, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our clients in a person-centered manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
At Homecare all we ask is that you have:
- Fetac/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare (Care skills and care for the older person modules are all you require to start with us)
- A Caring nature
- A desire to deliver high quality care
- A driving licence and access to a car
In return we can offer you:
- Two FREE tunics per year
- Hours to suit your needs
- FREE Induction training
- Employee recognition scheme
- Affordable car rental scheme
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- iCare Wish- Grant a wish in your local community
- Employee Engagement Taskforce
Most importantly back up and support from people who care!
Join a growing company with ample opportunities for career progression!