Clinical Nurse Manager - RGN - Senior Nurse
Date Listed 12/09/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Clinical Nurse Manager
Location: Stradbally, Co Laois
Looking to take that next step in your career, want to excel in a leadership role and be part of a dynamic work environment where team work, individual development and accomplishments are recognised and rewarded accordingly?
If your answer is yes, we are accepting applications from current clinical nurse managers, senior and experienced staff nurses who are aspiring to advance their careers.
In your new role, you most be committed to ensuring the highest standard of care is provided to all residents. Direct and coordinate the management of the Nursing Home including residential activities and staff development. Adhere to all standards and policies in place, and encourage a friendly, caring and flexible working environment.
- Full NMBI PIN is essential
- Third level degree in Nursing
- At least 4 year’s post-registration nursing experience with some experience in a Nursing home environment
- Excellent English both verbal and written
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent is desirable
- At least 1 years’ experience in a management capacity is desirable
Salary: Competitive Salary dependent on experience and qualifications
Interested? Don’t stop and think, lets lock down that interview TODAY by emailing email@example.com