- Date Listed13/01/2022
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Here at Home Instead, Louth, we are looking to grow our team of Healthcare Assistants/CAREGivers in Dunleer and surrounding areas who have QQI/Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Elderly, equivalent or working towards Fetac/QQI can be considered. A Full Driving Licence and access to a car is a role requirement.
Are you a caring person who would like to bring their natural skills into the professional caregiving community? Your safety and that of our clients is our main priority especially in the current Covid19 climate.
What does being a CAREGiver involve?
- You will enhance the lives of older people and their families by delivering a range of non-medical services, helping them with daily tasks, reducing loneliness, and making home a better place to live.
- High standard of client care and safety.
- With the right training, you will feel confident to provide more complex care to clients with higher needs, such as long-term illnesses, chronic conditions or Alzheimer’s or other dementias.
- Competitive rates of pay, with premium rates for weekends and bank holidays
- Our rates are:
- 30 mins: €8.50 - €10
- 45 mins: €9 - €10.50
- 1 hour: €11 - €12.75
- Fully trained, the ‘Home Instead Way’ with free 20-hour induction and online training
- Uniform and PPE gear provided
- Flexible schedule that matches your availability and fits in with your lifestyle
- Support and back-up from a nurse-led team and professional office
- We value what you do - Monthly and annual Caregiver awards.
- €250 Refer a friend scheme
We would love to hear from you!