- Date Listed13/09/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
About the role:
We currently have a number of vacancies for full-time and part-time Healthcare Assistant positions for our home in Co.Mayo
- Carrying out requirements of individualised care plans.
- Promote and actively involved in teamwork.
- Creating a nurturing and supportive environment for the resident.
- Facilitate and implement a person centered service appropriate to the needs, wishes and requirements of the resident.
- Provide personal assistance in all aspects of personal care and manual handling, ensuring comfort and hygiene of service users and adhering to safe practice at all times.
- Providing companionship and social engagement.
- FETAC Level 5 modules Care of the Elderly.
- Patient Moving and Manual Handling training.
- Have an outgoing, friendly and caring personality with excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to support people.
- Are reliable and trustworthy with strong sense of empathy.
- Full- time positions will require you to work seven 12-hour shifts per fortnight
Breaks paid, meals provided, uniform provided, free on-site parking and an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Excellent Salary and Benefits.