Homecare Support Workers and Personal Assistants
- Date Listed19/11/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
County Roscommon Disability Support Group Clg, (RSG) are looking for Homecare Support Workers and Personal Assistants to join our care team in Co Roscommon and Co Mayo. RSG supports elderly & disabled individuals to obtain professional, person-centred care and support within their own homes, close to their family, friends and own community
Every step of our recruitment process prioritises your safety and ease-of-access. From your initial video interview to online training and the provision of full PPE when you start to work with us, we have everything covered to ensure a smooth and secure on boarding journey for you.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Making a positive difference to the elderly, people with disabilities and most vulnerable by providing care in the community.
· Helping people with their daily activities. Assisting with personal care tasks like bathing and dressing or light housekeeping such as changing bed linen and laundry.
· The safeguarding of those we care for.
· Supporting social interactions and activities.
· Protecting against loneliness and isolation in the community.
Benefits of Working With RSG
· Ability to complete QQI modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills free of charge.
· Flexible hours: We will design a work rota that meets your needs and availability.
· Inhouse Training to keep up to date and upskill
· Employee Assistance Programme (Offering free and confidential support such as financial advice and counselling services to you and your immediate family)
· A great back office team in your area to help you.
· Oncall Support: 24/7 support from our on-call team.
· Cycle to work scheme
· Full PPE equipment provided.
· Refer a Friend reward scheme
Requirements To Work As a Homecare Support Worker/Personal Assistant
· Are caring, reliable, trustworthy, and kind.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills must have excellent English language skills both written and verbal.
· Willing to or have completed/start QQI level 5 or equivalent. Support is very much available to all candidates who are looking to start their caring career.
· Be able to provide 2 references.
· A full clean driving licence and access to your own car (preferred).
County Roscommon Disability Support Group Clg is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
For More Information please call Jackie on 086 7857764 or Breda on 086 8033783 or email email@example.com