Date Listed 16/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
prides itself on the level of care provided to its residents and support offered by its staff in recruiting Staff Nurse. The role itself offers great opportunities of progression within the company if you are successful
- Provide the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
- Assist in ordering, administering, monitoring and recording or service user’s medications.
- Ensure all current legislation is adhered too.
- Ability to liaise with families, GP’s and other auxiliary agent
Skills & Experience Required:
- Registered with the Irish Nursing board and Current Pin.
- Experience in care for the elderly is desirable.
- Speak fluent English and able to work within EU.
- Flexible to work a rotating shift pattern of days, nights and weekends.
- A patient centered approach to nursing care at all time and friend manner.
- Minimum of 1 year nursing experience