Care Workers Wexford Town & County
- Date Listed25/11/2016
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Bluebird Care has exciting opportunities for Care Workers throughout County Wexford , including the Wexford Town area, in providing care for people in their homes and community
Why join Bluebird Care?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible working hours (full-time & part-time)
- Professional development training
- Paid travel
- Staff discount scheme
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
• Completed or commenced a QQI/Fetac Level 5 Course in Healthcare .
- or have a qualification in Social Care
• Possess Relevant Experience
The role of our carers is to perform duties and tasks to facilitate our customers to live at home in a safe, secure and comfortable way.
Bluebird Care operates to approved international standards and is committed to providing quality and appropriate care to its customers.
We encourage applicants to apply immediately as CV’s are reviewed on a daily basis and we are looking for candidates to start immediately