LUXURY HOUSE (20min from Cork), no 28, Ard Aoibhinn, INNISHANNON
Date Listed 20/05/2018
For Sale By Owner
Dwelling Type House
Bedrooms (#) 3 bedrooms
Bathrooms (#) 3 bathrooms
We are selling a beautiful, family and best order house in Innishannon. You are a warm welcome to review and viewing it first.
Open viewing 26th of May, 2018, arrange a private viewing – contact Bart on 086 36 10 414.
- Best quality, Flemming’s estate in a great West Cork location.
- 3-bed semi-detached concrete house, BER B3 certificate.
- Professional finishing (furniture included in price).
- High-class kitchen with marble mosaic.
- Built-in, best quality, German, AEG kitchen appliances.
- LED, remote control lamps.
- Alarm system.
- Central vacuum cleaner system.
- Marble type fireplace.
- Solid wood, oak floors and stairs.
- Fully-tiled bathrooms.
- Stand up attic.
ON THE GROUND FLOOR: Hallway, Family Room, Guest Toilet, Understairs Storage, Kitchen, Dining Area and Laundry.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR: Hallway, Master Bedroom with EnSuite, Second Bedroom, Third Bedroom (or Office Room), Family Bathroom, Storage and full stand up Attic.
GARDEN: Parking for 2 cars, mature Garden with fruit plants and a shed, Terrace with garden furniture and Fenced place for dogs with a heated kennel.
LOCATION: beautiful, quiet, family living housing estate in a charming Innishannon village, in the West Cork region (20 min drive from Cork City).
SERVICES AROUND: shops, post office, dentist, medical clinic, petrol station, pubs, school, churches, pitch and woodland with various walking paths and view on the river.
Contact and appointments: 086 36 10 414 or email@example.com