Junior Legal Office Assistant
Date Listed 12/12/2016
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Link Personnel are now looking for a Junior Legal Office Assistant!
Our Client, a Law Firm in Dublin 4, is looking to recruit a Legal Office Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate has completed a Legal Administration / Secretarial course and previous experience in a legal environment is a plus.
Salary for this role is to €22k.
- Provide assistance in the preparation of Legal Briefs to include photocopying and binding.
- Photocopiers / Toners /Stock.
- Collect DX in morning and evening.
- Post – registered post and hand deliveries.
- Cover Reception lunch time or when required.
- Assist with stock room.
- Assist with Bank lodgements.
- Assist with preparation of files for archiving.
- Miscellaneous other duties that may arise.
- Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact and professionalism.
- Successfully completed a Legal Administration/Secretary course.
- Previous experience in a legal environment is a plus.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative when necessary.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
If This Job Sounds Like You, Call Us On 018456312!
Speak To The Experts With The Direct Link To The Best Legal Office Assistant Jobs In Dublin!