- Date Listed15/04/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary with 1 to 3 years’ experience to join Bruen and Co Solicitors in Dublin 9 on a full-time, permanent basis.
Competitive salary and benefits in a pleasant working environment in the heart of Drumcondra.
The successful candidate will be a team player with excellent communication skills, and have the ability to work in a fast moving and deadline driven environment.
• Dictaphone and Copy typing
• Drafting of contracts, letters and property related documents
• PA/Secretarial duties incl Diary and Document management.
• Dealing with client and internal queries.
• Analysing, researching and summarising legal information.
• Assisting in the preparation of legal documents.
• Filing, invoicing & general administrative support
• Reception Cover
• Other ad hoc activities as required
Experience / Skills:
• Have Fast and Accurate Typing Speeds (65wpm+)
• Be highly proficient in Microsoft Office
• Have experience of case management systems- Knowledge of Xpd8 an advantage
• An ability to work well under pressure, and to tight deadlines
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply with CV and cover letter by email and in Full Confidence