Legal Secretary - Limerick
Date Listed 10/08/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Legal Secretary required to work in Limerick, working within a Conveyancing / litigation department, the successful applicant will be part of a busy, vibrant team of professionals.
Main duties will include:
• Liaising with solicitors and assisting with administrative tasks.
• Assisting with the preparation of briefs & bills.
• Dictaphone typing.
Hours of work :
Monday to Friday business hours
Key job requirements:
• Certificate/Diploma in Legal Administration.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in a busy legal environment.
• High level of Dictaphone typing skills is essential.
• Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills are essential.
For further information please email your details to Sarah.email@example.com or call 061 221701