You might be interested in these similar ads
Media/ admin person
I have a small business. I'm looking for someone that can do various printing for me such as labels, posters, signs etc.. And if you're good with computer programmes in general that would be a big bonus too as I regularly need tables etc done up. This is a casual position it not a ft role you'd be paid per job etc. . At the minute I need product ingredient labels done up and laminated ...
Video Production 1-2 days/wk
Video Production required - 1 to 2 days a week.To shoot and produce an industry panel discussion on site.Required-To generate and manipulate video, sound and graphics Create content for specified market audience Direct and manage panel discussion video projects Post-production tasksHelp set up an on-site type studioPrevious professional experience is an advantagePlease apply in confidence with sam ...
Digital Media Co-coordinator for UCC Summer camp in July
Join our exciting Summer Programme Are you available in July, Monday , Wednesday and Friday from 2pm to 5pm ( Approx. 25 hours a week) This is a unique opportunity to work with junior learner Responsible for the planning and implementation of digital media projects for afternoon social programme activities Accompany students on fun excursions to create and edit content for our IH soci ...
I am looking for someone to record audios every week for youtubes channels.Take into account that this is not a full time or part time job but something casual, you ll be doing it once or twice per week.The payment is 10 euros per hour.Preferably someone that is studying or have worked in theater things as I need someone to put a bit of emotion when recording.If you feel you are an ideal candidate ...
Photographer and videotograher wanted May 26th
I require a photographer for an hour and someone to shoot a video for two hours on May 26th In Cork as well as put video together afterwards. Please email me me if interested and available with cost for the three hours many thanks and viseo editing.
Freelance story editors wanted
- Date Listed04/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeCasual
Do you have a qualification / high-level experience in English Language?
- Can you work under time pressure?
- Can you meet tight deadlines?
- Are you young enough to be paid per project?
A small publisher is looking for help editing and proof-editing books.
The perfect candidate:
- The person who qualifies must be well-versed in English and must pick up grammatical and style errors.
- He or she is a bit of a stickler, ready to argue a fine point about correct grammar.
- He or she knows the rules of punctuation - all of them.
- He or she can work under severe time pressure, meeting tight deadlines without loss of quality.
- He or she has sensitivity for an author's style and can differentiate between errors and mere poetic freedom.
- He or she must be able to work on a team with an original author without getting into too deep loggerheads.
- He or she must be humble enough to allow correction by a senior editor.
Parameters of the position:
- We pay per completed project.
- Pay is entry level and negotiated in advance for every project.
- Meeting deadlines is critical - if the deadline is missed, the project will not be accepted or paid.
- We're looking for people who consider themselves young professionals and need to bolster their CV and their pockets a little.
- No tire-kickers.
If we are happy with your work, we will most likely ask for your help again. We are looking for people we can rely on to edit fast, accurately and reliably. As we are looking for long-term association rather than a quick once-off, price matters. Quality and speed matter more.
How soon can you be ready for your first commission?
How to apply:
Send your CV and an introductory email to the email address associated with this ad.
To find out more:
Just ask. Use the email associated with this ad.