Date Listed 18/05/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
A small Architectural practice in south Dublin have a new opportunity for a Graduate Architect OR Architect to join their practice. The successful Architect will join a close-knit team and have the opportunity to work on a range of residential, commercial, conservation and retail projects.
The successful candidate will join a highly commended practice, who has been at the forefront of Irish Architecture for the past 25 years and have long standing relationships with the client’s
The ideal Graduate Architect / Architect will have at least 2 years’ recent industry experience, good design flair, strong technical ability and a good understanding of current industry regulations.
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ post graduate experience
• Good understanding and knowledge of the current Building Regulations
• Highly motivated with good communication and organisational skills.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD or ArchiCAD is preferred
• Previous project experience should include residential or retail work
• Must have previous industry experience in Ireland
• Team player
• South Dublin
If you are an experienced Graduate Architect OR Architect and you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities within the Architectural industry in Ireland, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details. All conversations are fully confidential