Content Assistant (Fluency english/french)
Date Listed 06/06/2018
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Online editorial company based in Dublin City Centre are hiring for their team, with a contract full-time (35 hours/week) Content Creation Assistant (English/French) position available. Our office is based in Camden Row, Dublin 8.
Reporting to Editor
- Ideal candidate will have an interest and good knowledge in trends, fashion, technology, celebrity style, travel, fitness, health, food, home & lifestyle.
- The role will require fast-paced daily written articles in French as well as some in English on a variety of topics, assigned to them for our various websites.
- Research and photo-editing skills are also necessary.
- Knowledge of Wordpress and blogging is advantageous, alongside proficiency in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Content writing
- Image research, sourcing & creation
- Researching current & upcoming trends
Must have :
- 0-1 years’ work experience in content creation/journalism/writing
- Fluency in English & French is essential
- Student/Graduate of Journalism, Multimedia, Digital Marketing or relevant field
Must be :
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Quick-learner, hardworking and reliable
- Professional, adhere to business attire and protocols
The company hiring is Brennan & Fox ULC : We are a collection of websites of trending topics, creating intriguing, inspiring & fun lists and articles, with a flair for fitness & health, lifestyle & travel, family life and women’s interests, celebrity & gossip, food & drink and all sorts of craic!
If this position interests you, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter to Mr Clément Laurens (email@example.com) with subject “Content Assistant”