Content Manager (French) x1
Date Listed 19/06/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Online editorial company based in Dublin City Centre are expanding their team, with a permanent full-time Content Manager (French) position available. Our Dublin Office is based in Camden Row, Dublin 8.
Reporting to Editor & Office Manager
Responsible for content creation, editing and managing French team. As part of the Content Team, the ideal candidate will have a deep interest in online editorial and blogging, with writing skills & experience being key. Good knowledge of trends, fashion, food, technology, celebrity style, travel, fitness, home & lifestyle and proficiency in social media platforms. Research and photo editing skills are an advantage.
- Content writing articles for website (French)
- Editing & proofreading articles
- Team management, assigning articles & topics
- Assisting in hiring of staff
- Image research & creation
- Social advertising
- Posting & running of social media content on networks
- 1+ years experience in editing or content managing
- 1+ years journalism/writing experience
- Fluency in French & English is essential
- Knowledge of SEO, content marketing and social advertising
- Graduate of Journalism, Multimedia, Digital Marketing or relevant field
- Able to work within a team as well as independently
- Quick-learner, hardworking and reliable
- Professional, adhere to business attire and protocols
The company hiring is Brennan & Fox ULC.
If this position interests you, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter to Ms Nirina Plunkett firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Content Manager”
Closing date: July 7th, 2017 @ 12pm
Please note: All applicants will be contacted whether successful or not.