Creative Agency looking for ambitious Personal Assistant Intern
Date Listed 12/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Internship
Ready to hit the ground running? Plugmedia is going through a big change. Looking for a role that will challenge you and make you grow? Working directly with the CEO as he builds a new organisation around an exciting vision. Receive weekly training in Digital Marketing, Design Thinking, Innovation Strategy, Transformational Leadership and Running your own business. This role will be personally and professionally challenging.
- People person
- Strong communicator, Empathetic and Collaborative
- Driven, hard-working, attention to detail, patient, positive
- Passionate about organising, managing, time-keeping, prioritisation
- Want to make a difference
- Ready for change and want to grow.
- Fluency in Spoken/Written English a must
- Available Full-time and some Saturday mornings
- Unpaid (General Expenses - Travel/Lunch)
- Potential Opportunity for Permanent Position based upon Performance
Please submit a short (1 - 2min) video (or link) explaining why this position caught your eye, what you are looking for, where do you see yourself in 12 months
1 to 2 page CV is more than adequate. No cover letter required.
Must be willing to meet/begin this week beginning 17th July between in the Digital Depot on Thomas St, Dublin 8. The role as Personal Assistant/Project Manager begins asap and runs for a minimum of 3 months.