Digital Marketing Executive
- Date Listed19/06/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
City Education Group is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to work as part of the Group Marketing team within a busy private education provider.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, the successful candidate will assist in the delivery of the digital and social strategy of the organisation.
• Manage all online activity - traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, retention, reporting
• Manage social media presence across the Group portfolio, including regular planned and reactive updates
• Manage and update Group website content and focus on user experience and SEO management
• Create digital collateral and a library of images and videos for use
• Manage Google Ads accounts and leverage campaign activity across a range of paid and organic channels
• Research growth opportunities (B2B offering, Events)
• Create meaningful digital reports to assist strategic planning
• Provide insight into marketing trends to keep strategies up to date
• Other marketing tasks as required
• A recognised and recent digital marketing qualification
• Experience in digital marketing, ecommerce, and social media management.
• Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud or similar for image creation, photo and video editing
• Working Knowledge of ad serving tools
• Working Knowledge of web analytics tools
• Fluent spoken & written English
• Skills in creative content writing
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills
• Commercially focused and numerate.
• Excellent understanding of best practices as well as appropriate legislation such as GDPR, and relevant elements of the Sale of Goods Act
Apply by emailing your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability to email@example.com