Digital Media Intern
Date Listed 06/09/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Internship
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our team, based in Dalkey, County Dublin. You will gain valuable experience in publishing, marketing, social media, content creation and copywriting.
- The successful candidate will be a recent graduate with a third-level degree (minimum 2.1 grade) in a related field such as journalism, communications or multimedia communications.
- Or a student currently studying in the previously mentioned fields seeking to fulfil a work placement as part of their studies.
- Previous work experience in managing, creating and executing written and visual content is desirable.
- Assisting in the implementation of our social media marketing strategies with various clients across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Working with our CMS platform to publish, edit and create content for clients.
- Research and create content to be published across CMS.
- Flawless organisational skills – the ability to multitask, prioritise, plan and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with InDesign and Photoshop is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding of the English language, with the ability to identify and maintain the correct tone of voice for the content you will be creating.
- Good interpersonal and strong communication skills with a proactive demeanour with the capability of working independently and as part of a team.
- You will need good computer skills with a high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Familiar with any CMS platform is desirable but not essential.
This is an unpaid internship for a three-month period, working full time, Monday-Friday in our office in Dalkey. We have hired exceptional interns in the past when a position was available; therefore there is some potential for this to become a full time, paid position. But there is no guarantee that this will be the case. If you tick these boxes we would love to hear from you.
Applications considered via email from applicants with cover letters and CV only.