- Date Listed28/01/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Alphaprint – Ballymount, Dublin 12
Are you the creative, hard-working and dynamic Graphic Designer we are looking for in our team. If, so we need to hear from you today. A portfolio of your capabilities would be great too.
• Be creative and innovative with your ideas for both digital and print.
• Design and develop brochures, flyers, logos, business pack, advertisements, promotional merchandise under tight deadlines.
• Communicate well with the client to get key points from his/her idea and realise it for clients approval.
• Work well under pressure and be able to work on multiple projects at once.
• Some basic knowledge of printers to ensure proper production of deliverables.
The Skills Required:
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to follow established guidelines.
• Strong communication skills.
• Positive attitude and a proven team player.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve.
• Digital Portfolio (optional)
• Language Knowledge (preferable: Russian, English)
• Knowledge of the MS Office Suite.
• Understanding of creative and graphic design software, practice and production processes: Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat X Pro, HTML).
If this Graphic Design Role suits you, please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.