- Date Listed15/04/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Why work with us?
Laydex Building Solutions is a leading supplier of building materials in the Irish Construction Industry. For 25 years, we have exclusively represented market leading brands in the global construction industry and supported many interesting and award-winning projects in Ireland.
We are looking for a Multimedia Designer with at least 2-4 years` experience to join our marketing team.An interesting opportunity to become part of a high performing marketing team in a dynamic environment. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and producing multimedia resources, marketing materials, website, and other initiatives to grow our brands` visibility. We are looking for a creative thinker experienced in both print and digital. You will be responsible for assisting with projects from concept to production, taking into consideration the brand identity and budget.
Key objectives will include:
- Creating visual concepts, developing the overall layout and final artworks for advertisements, brochures, signage, special offers and other print materials
- Creating visuals for our online campaigns, blogs, website, and social media
- Working with marketing team on developing and implementing brand strategy. Creating branding when launching new product lines
- Creating design for POS display stands, in-shop graphics, and artwork for exhibitions
- Communication with printing, promotional and packaging companies
VIDEO, ANIMATION & 2D MEDIA
- Plan, produce, and create short videos and animated media such as customer testimonials, product demos for social media and website.
- Supporting additional company`s communication channels (visual and content
Management of social media channels of company`s brands – creating design
concept, production of visuals, scheduling posts and reviewing performance
- Assisting in planning and designing of Email Marketing Campaigns (MailerLite, Mailchimp)
- Uploading blogs and new products on the website.
- Supporting an execution of various online activities with a lead generation focus
- Min 2-4 years' experience in a similar role
- Min Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Great knowledge of Adobe design products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is a must
- Interest or experience in creation of compelling multimedia resources from concept to delivery. Knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro.
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS system, MailerLite, Mailchimp would be an advantage
What we offer:
Permanent full-time position, €32k per annum, 40hrs per week. Fantastic exposure to all areas of the business and fast-growing company with strong market growth