Senior Account Executive
- Date Listed17/12/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Unique Communications is a dynamic design, web development & full-service integrated marketing agency.
We work in a range of sectors including Retail, Health & Fitness, Tourism & Hospitality, Food, Professional Services, Technology, Manufacturing as well as Entrepreneurs & Small Business Owners.
If you are looking for the next step in your marketing and business career, we now have an exciting opportunity to join our small vibrant team as a Senior Account Executive.
We are seeking an all-rounder for this position, someone who is equally comfortable with working on integrated marketing projects, and helping plan, develop and implement effective online and offline marketing solutions for clients.
While project managing and implementing web design/development, SEO and social media projects will be a big part of your role, we also work with clients on a full service marketing basis, so you should ideally also have experience in working on projects that involve graphic design, print management and the broad range of online and offline marketing skills.
YOUR ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your main role will be to deliver successful projects to clients on time and within budget. Your main responsibilities will include:
Project Management & Implementation
- Attending discovery meetings and briefings with potential clients
- Assisting with preparing project proposals
- Researching, Developing, Budgeting and Implementing relevant project marketing campaigns and activities for clients
- Preparing project work plans and ensuring efficient delivery of projects
- Working with our in-house design and development team
- Working with external contractors and suppliers (e.g. printers, merchandise & POS suppliers, videographers, etc.) including sourcing quotes, negotiating rates, sourcing and ordering materials, etc.;
- Preparing written content for promotional emails, ezines, websites, marketing materials, news releases, social media, etc.
- Setup and ongoing management of social media and advertising campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Assisting with SEO
- Assisting with photo shoots & video production
- Helping increase business from existing clients
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Relevant marketing/digital/PR/advertising qualifications
- 2-3 years’ experience, preferably in a web design, digital marketing or full service marketing agency
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written)
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proven track record of working with clients, developing & implementing effective marketing solutions
- Experience in working with Graphic Designers & Printers
- Setting up & managing social media & digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent organisational & project management skills
- Experience of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Experience in Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads
- Experience of SEO (inc. Yoast SEO package – but not essential)
- Highly motivated, focused & driven
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small dynamic team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration & performance related bonus
- A hands-on, creative, innovative, relaxed & friendly working environment
- A range of social and sporting activities & events
- On-the-job training & opportunity to attend training workshops, industry events, etc.
- Career development