Videography Internship - Dublin
- Date Listed28/05/2019
Film and Video Graduates!
Olive Media is a rapidly growing Digital Media company, formed in Ireland, with operations around the world. From Television Ads to Online Training and Newscasts to Promotional Videos, we create rich media content.
We are currently looking for graduate Videographers / Editors to join our team. This is a great opportunity for you to further your skills as a professional. The role will also lend itself to project management naturally, as you progress.
- Experience as a camera man / videographer. Applicants with knowledge and owners of DSLR or Mirrorless camera will have advantage.
- Solid knowledge of major video post-production software for example Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Experience with Interviews, and Basic Lighting
- Practical understanding of taking a project from script to screen is helpful.
We will be recruiting initially interns, who will start off with an initial 6 month unpaid trial basis, which would progress into a full internship if they are successful in their application and trial period.
To apply for this position drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating ‘’Videography Internship’’ along with your CV and a Showreel/Portfolio of your work. Keep in mind that we only consider applications with examples of work. Applicants having their own work outside of college assignments will be prioritised. Please state your role in videos you show us.
The Olive Media team.