Date Listed 22/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Temple Recruitment is currently looking for a Digital Analyst for our client based in Newbridge, Co.Kildare.
- To monitor, analyse, measure and report on digital development and marketing activity
- Provide insights and recommendations that will feed into business, marketing and digital strategies
- Develop KPI's
- Make use of a suite of quantitive and qualitative online analytical tools to analyse and report on key metrics
- Continually improve analytical procedure and performance
- Analyse and interpret trends and competitors to provide actionable insights based on analytics data
- Design and develop ROI models for digital activity
- Assist in the education of Group functions and business units
- Degree level or higher in Digital Analytics or related discipline desirable
- 2-3 years in a similar role
- Experience working with people in various levels in an organisation
- High level of experience working with analytical software e.g. Google Analytics, social media analytics software - Facebook , Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram etc, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck plus Qualitative digital analytics tools. Paid and earned digital media analysis. Data analysis.
Job Type: Full -Time
Location: Newbridge, Co.Kildare
If you feel like this role is suitable for you, please send your CV to alexandra@ templerecruitment.ie.