Production and Design Assistant
- Date Listed11/02/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Who said Print was a dying industry? Here at Printroom, we are a dynamic young and ambitious niche businesses. We focus on delivering high quality, niche printed products to a very diverse customer base.
We are still a small digital print company, but we have big ambitions. We specialise in large format printing. We print products you see every day and probably wonder how did they do that?
We print huge banners, exhibition backdrops, flags, signs & graphics, including printing some pretty cool images for building hoardings. We are always looking for ways to get better and to broaden an diversify our product range
We are different to our competition and we want to always stay not just two but ten steps ahead of the Market. What makes us different is our investment in the latest technology offering printed products that cannot be sourced from other providers in Ireland.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our product, it needs to be right first time every time, customer service is our key to success as well as quick turnaround and very competitive prices.
We are based in Kilcoole, Co Wicklow and cater for customers nationwide.
We are currently recruiting a Production & Design Assistant.
This is a new role for us and we are excited to be growing to the point that we have created this vacancy. The ideal candidate should be able to be part of the production team and can use adobe on a Apple Mac, be it self taught or college achieved. We are looking for a creative individual who demonstrates a strong work ethic, enjoys being part of a team and is committed to seeing tasks through to completion. You must be strong on design and have the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines with at least 1 years industry experience. You must be adept at taking briefs.
Reporting to the Production Manager in this new role your responsibilities will be evolving and will include,
- Production - Assisting production team.
- Keeping to deadlines in high paced environment.
- Using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop to create designs that WOW our customers.(50% of time spent will be production and 50% of time spent will be design)
- Responsible for checking artwork is correct before printing and preparing print ready files.
The ideal candidate will have a broad set of skills and experience,
- This role requires an ability to work in a fast moving environment and ability to prioritise.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Organisation Skills.
- Microsoft Office & Adobe Design software knowledge.
- 1 years+ industry experience.
- You must be able to work flexible hours if required and most importantly have a positive attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
- 1 years industry experience is essential.
If this all sounds like its just the job for you then please get in touch by submitting your CV in a PDF format.
Job Type: Full-time