Carvin BX250 Bass Amp Head 250/200 watts USA
Date Listed 21/03/2018
Carvin BX250 Bass Amp Head 250 at 4 0hms & 200 watts at 8 ohms Made in USA. Brand new mint condition.
This bass head was bought as a back up and keep in a case in a smoke free environment.
Will ship worldwide!
The new BX250 Micro Bass head is a full-featured amplifier in a small package that weighs only 3.2 pounds. The BX250 is the state of the art in micro-sized amps, with a Drive knob to control the harmonic content (clean to clipping) and dual Parametric EQ to select all the sweet tones of your bass. The Contour, Bass and Treble controls deliver deep bass and brilliant highs. It features an Active Switch, making it suitable for active or passive instruments, as well as a Mute switch for convenience. The pre amp Direct Out XLR is pre- or post-selectable for the house PA or recording and includes a ground lift and Level control. The Master level controls the speakers while the DI level controls the pre-amp output including the Phone/Tuner. A built-in compressor allows you to tailor your sound just the way you like it.
The steel chassis and quality components will stand up to rugged use, night after night. Despite it's compact design, the BX250 delivers huge performance in a package that won't break your back or your budget. Step up in sound and down in weight with Carvin's BX250 Micro Bass head!
- 250w RMS at 4 ohms
- A single knob controls the optical compressor with an auto limiter to keep your peaks in check
- A Drive knob, plus Master Volume easily controls all your levels
- A conveniently located Mute switch and an Active/Passive switch tailors the input for different pickup configurations
- Two 1/4" outputs, balanced XLR, and tuner/headphone output are located on the rear panel
- The Switchmode power supply operates at 100,000 Hz delivering maximum efficiency while reducing weight
- The head runs cool from its 94% efficiency - no wasted heat or energy from the AC plug
- Auto-switching AC input for 120V 60 Hz or 240V 50 Hz
- Size: 10" wide x 7.15" deep x 3.7" high
- Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Made in San Diego, CA
- Output Power: 250w RMS at 4 ohms; 200w at 8 ohms
- Input Impedance: >200Kohms
- Output Mode: High Efficiency CLASS D technology
- Power Supply: High Efficiency High Frequency switching
- Frequency Response: +/- 1 dB 10 Hz - 20 kHz - THD: 0.1% @ 50% output
- 1% 20-20 kHz @ 90% output
- Damping Factor: >300
- Preamp: 3 stage CLASS A
- Passive/Active Input: 10 dB gain switch - accommodates all basses
- Bass/Treble: +/-12 dB at 60 Hz and +/-12 dB at 8kHz
- Contour control: Flat to -15 dB at 500 Hz
- 1 Low Mid Parametric: +/- 12 dB sweepable 50 to 500 Hz
- 2 Hi Mid Parametric: +/- 12 dB sweepable 200 to 2kHz
- Compressor/Limiter: up to 3:1 compression ratio. convenient one knob control
- Direct Out: -50 to +4 dBu adjustable, DC isolated XLR output
- Soft Start: gradually turns on the amp to prevent surges
- Speaker Protection: protection circuit immediately disconnects your speakers
- Over-Current: protected, Under-Voltage protected, Thermal protected
- AC Voltage Input: 90-250V, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions: 3.7" high, 7.15" deep, 10" wide
- Net Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Made in San Diego, CA